Our studio policies simply reminds us:
Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in. This will give you time to change and set aside belongings.
- Please turn off your cellphones.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio class room.
- If you are late please wait for the teacher to acknowledge you and find the best space for you.
- Silence during the class is always appreciated.
- Only leave early if you must, but we prefer that you stay through the end of class to avoid disturbing others during Savasana. This allows everyone a few minutes of quiet time after practice.
Due to the high demand for our Aerial classes, we have implemented the following policies to keep the students safe, and to make sure those who arrive to class on time get to attend the class.
- Students who do not arrive at least 15 min early may not have their hammocks adjusted. This is to avoid making students who arrive on time wait and to keep the students safe by minimizing hammock adjustments after the start of the class.
- Online reservation is strongly recommended. You don’t want to arrive to find yourself without a hammock.
- If you do not arrive 5 min before the start of class you can lose your reservation, and you still will be charged for the class.
- 2-hour cancellation notice required,or class will be deducted as a no-show.
- Please sign-in with the front desk when you arrive, even if you have a reservation.
- DO NOT wear anything with zippers or buttons.
- Leave your jewelry at home, earrings or bracelets can snag the soft silk fabrics.
- We DO NOT allow anyone to FLIP, SPIN, or CLIMB onto the hammocks before or after ANY Aerial classes or workshops. Teacher’s direct guidance and supervision is required for ANY use of the hammocks.
- You DO need a Yoga mat. Rental mats are available for $2
- Class passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no extensions.
- Advance payment is needed for Private Sessions, and 24-hour rescheduling policy is required by contacting us. You will be charged the full cost of the private lesson without proper advance notice.
- Apparel items are non-returnable and non-refundable once the price tags are off or if the item has been worn.